2021+ GEN3 Raptor Tracking Sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jdselig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NW Houston. I checked all the recent deliveries to my dealer and they are taking 14 days to deliver per Ford's tracker. So I am hoping for similar.
You checked the other trucks blend dates to actual dealer deliver day? And it was about 14 days? So production finished on x day. Then from there it was 14 days to your dealers lot? That would be great if that is the type of turn around we see.

birdieman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You checked the other trucks blend dates to actual dealer deliver day? And it was about 14 days? So production finished on x day. Then from there it was 14 days to your dealers lot? That would be great if that is the type of turn around we see.
Exactly.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 33

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup my dealer in Temple (aka real Texas) gets trucks in 14 days from DTP... Would guess Houston would be faster since they are closer to the rail. Unless our trucks get off at Dallas then hit a truck for final mile