2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on springs yet ? Finally my truck in. No way the factory rear will work for me. Need another inch and 500 pounds additional capacity or so for the rear coils.

MrBuddha

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you.

I reached out to Eibach 2 weeks ago and they came back with:

We are currently still doing testing on this model! We hope to have a kit released in the next few weeks! We are still testing prototypes, so we should have lift specs soon!
- Team Eibach

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I contacted Geiser today. They related that they are hopeful to have a set on the market in about 6 months. I keep putting off the Perch Collars and rear spacers in hopes of new springs…..especially in the rear. If I’m gonna pull the rear springs out to put spacers in I’d rather just pull them out and put better springs in. I’ll be placing an order, Eibach or Geiser, whichever comes first and improves the ride, payload, and adds an inch or so.

Manners226

Reaction score
I contacted Geiser today. They related that they are hopeful to have a set on the market in about 6 months. I keep putting off the Perch Collars and rear spacers in hopes of new springs…..especially in the rear. If I’m gonna pull the rear springs out to put spacers in I’d rather just pull them out and put better springs in. I’ll be placing an order, Eibach or Geiser, whichever comes first and improves the ride, payload, and adds an inch or so.
Took me 20 minutes in my driveway to add my Foutz rear plates. Easy to do.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
For anyone interested, I reached out to Eibach the other day about rear HD springs and here's what they said:

"Hi anon thanks for reaching out. Well the good news is we are coming out with the Raptor kit here in the next few months...but in my opinion I think you may be a little undersprung with the decked system cap and rtt. I'll double check with our team down there to see if we have something a little beefier in the works that will handle that setup. I'll circle back in a bit with you."

"OK just got an update on this that they are going to set up the HD spring to handle an extra 500 pounds of weight back there. So you should actually be pretty dialed with taht HD spring and your setup."

I'm running a decked, RSI SmartCap with kitchen, and an Ikamper at most times and the sag is real. So looking forward to this! They also stated their is no email list for this product yet. But they did recommend reaching out to them every now and then to see how they are doing.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They need to make these ASAP. Plus 500Lb is exactly what I need before I put all my crap on the new truck from my Gen 2 that I ran the Plus 4 HD Deavers on.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any updates on the front and rear springs yet. I have been delaying putting my Leitner rack on just hoping this would before end of the summer and I need to load it up for hunting trips. It’s been almost a year now since Gen 3 was released.

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
Any updates on the front and rear springs yet. I have been delaying putting my Leitner rack on just hoping this would before end of the summer and I need to load it up for hunting trips. It’s been almost a year now since Gen 3 was released.
I still haven't heard any updates yet. I do know geiser has gotten their test mule in as well so they'll be releasing some springs before too long! Still might be after eibach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter