2021 Gen 3 Eibach Front Leveling Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nirazulay

Reaction score
Geiser gave me an updated timeline of sometime in October and Eibach is saying sometime after September. Geiser is done prototyping and in production but Eibach is still in testing.
What are the differents between them? I need to level ip mostly the rear of the track and also plus 200 lb extra in the bed permanently

Bruichladdie

Reaction score
What are the differents between them? I need to level ip mostly the rear of the track and also plus 200 lb extra in the bed permanently
Don't quote me on this but from what I've heard regarding Gen 2... Eibach is better on the street and geiser is better offroad.
Geiser is only offering a 2.5" front and a slightly heavier duty 1.5" rear
Eibach will have a level front spring, a lift front spring, a rear lift spring and an HD rear spring.
Kind of pick your poison. I personally am gonna go with geiser once his rears come out. I prefer to support a small business in the offroad community and I've never heard anyone complain about them personally.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for these springs and now that they are out it sucks they don’t work on a 37pp truck. Hopefully eibach will fix that.

broke1

Reaction score
I’ve been waiting for these springs and now that they are out it sucks they don’t work on a 37pp truck. Hopefully eibach will fix that.
Yeah, sounds like there's not enough rough for the Gen 3 35inch spring diameter in the 37 suspension setup. Hopefully they'll come out with a new set of narrower front and rear springs for the 37 and upcoming R (presumably the same suspension).

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered the leveling springs. i'll be getting them powdercoated before install. Also just got the forscan cable to recalibrate the shocks after install. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ordered the leveling springs. i'll be getting them powdercoated before install. Also just got the forscan cable to recalibrate the shocks after install. I'll keep ya'll posted.
Do you need to recalibrate? I thought on the Geiser site it says the truck automatically adjusts when started?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to recalibrate? I thought on the Geiser site it says the truck automatically adjusts when started?
I can’t imagine the truck adjusts automatically when started, cuz what if the trucks not on level ground at startup? I know my truck isn’t cuz it’s parked at a slight angle on my uphill driveway.

I could be wrong tho.

Idaho Savage

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t imagine the truck adjusts automatically when started, cuz what if the trucks not on level ground at startup? I know my truck isn’t cuz it’s parked at a slight angle on my uphill driveway.

I could be wrong tho.
I don’t know but I doubt the truck cares. It’s calibrating the shock travel which has nothing to do with a level surface. I’m guessing it “learns” the new normal over the course of driving it?

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know but I doubt the truck cares. It’s calibrating the shock travel which has nothing to do with a level surface. I’m guessing it “learns” the new normal over the course of driving it?
I thought you’re calibrating the ride height of the truck? Like where “0” lift and “0” lower would be? Cuz the ride height sensors are attached to the upper A-arm.