2021 Ford Raptor LFG 37…it arrived !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I’ve had it for about a month.

Love it. It has some issues. But I’m hoping software updates will take care of it!!

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 21 LFG 37 arrived…I apologize for pics…once I pick it up , I will shoot some high def video and post a lot of pics.
I am looking to pick it up this coming week..it’s hard to be patient..I sold my 2018 to my best friend …it just left my house today…I miss it already. I am really hoping the 21 is special!!! I’ve heard quite a few members have experienced some new model teething issues…
CheersView attachment 322383
Nice same truck ordered but with Graphics . Love the color , even the blue seats !

OP
OP
R

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice same truck ordered but with Graphics . Love the color , even the blue seats !
It’s worth the wait. Mine was Mia for around a month …shipping updates stopped and then suddenly it arrived.
I can’t believe FedEx can track a letter for $29.95 and tell you within feet where it is and when it will be delivered. FORD didn’t know where my truck was for @30 days. Lol

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really a fan of the wheels on the 37s. I am not thrilled with either wheel option on the 35s, I went with the standard wheels on the 35 that is now sitting in a lot in Dearborn. I prefer the standard wheels on my 2018.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s worth the wait. Mine was Mia for around a month …shipping updates stopped and then suddenly it arrived.
I can’t believe FedEx can track a letter for $29.95 and tell you within feet where it is and when it will be delivered. FORD didn’t know where my truck was for @30 days. Lol
Glad you got yours , at least I can look at your pictures !

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really a fan of the wheels on the 37s. I am not thrilled with either wheel option on the 35s, I went with the standard wheels on the 35 that is now sitting in a lot in Dearborn. I prefer the standard wheels on my 2018.
I just seen a 35 LFG with graphics in person , really like the Beadlocks on that one .