37pp arrived without hood decals…

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There’s a piece of paperwork called an ‘I Owe You’ (or something to that effect). Like it states, this is for missing items that “should” be included or on the truck at time of purchase. Have dealer fill it out, sign it, & get a copy. Send them a friendly reminder if they decide to drag their feet.
Yep, it’s called a WEO.

BryBurger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extremely annoying to receive anything that isn't exactly what you ordered... especially an expensive truck. Curious if it was a decal shortage issue to be resolved by the local dealer since it is such an obvious oversight? I would make sure to report it to Ford Customer Service to complain in order to potentially help with quality issues.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
them thar dee kals are expensive. me thinks you got a half a grand coming your way.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! So after 10 months, my RR ‘22 37 has arrived at the dealership! The salesman sent some pics, and I already noticed that while it has the side graphics, it does not have the hood graphics, which I actually thought looked pretty cool. This was not a graphics delete. Does anyone know if there is a current shortage of 37 hood graphics or that Ford might just send them to me as they got overlooked?

Thanks in advance!
Lucky you, stickers on $100k trucks is cheesy.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lucky you, stickers on $100k trucks is cheesy.
I’d rather spend that $$ on something functional over graphics but to each their own. On the bright side though…less he has to spend on ppf cause a portion of the truck is already covered.