2020 Sync 3 Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 20s have sync3 version 3.4 from what I have seen, it’s not available as an update as of now for the 19s . On F-150 forums people have done the upgrade but it not a simple download and load procedure

I looked and I was a little lost... I did go to a public school, so that could explain it.
I think I will wait too

My wife thinks I only have 3 guns

I just did the update - it isn't hard at all but the mac thing is real. I have PC and Mac and yes, the Macs put hidden shit that has to be deleted. Anyway, I did NOT do the firmware update, I see no need for that. So I skipped the first step. I love the new look, it now has auto daylight savings time and you can choose from 4 different backgrounds. It looks pretty slick.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lincoln’s have wireless charging now and I think the Aviators we checked out had wireless CarPlay. I mean the higher end versions had every crazy option going, even electric doors. Ford knows how to do a lot, but I think they like to save as well. Hey it’s only a 70k F-150 right? They have to stop thinking like that. This is my cowboy Caddy!

Flash1034

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the update - it isn't hard at all but the mac thing is real. I have PC and Mac and yes, the Macs put hidden shit that has to be deleted. Anyway, I did NOT do the firmware update, I see no need for that. So I skipped the first step. I love the new look, it now has auto daylight savings time and you can choose from 4 different backgrounds. It looks pretty slick.

How did you do the update?

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I bought my 2020 on Friday the dealer actually brought it up that it is supposed to be in the next firmware update - so who knows...

Your Salesman mentioned this? I’d probably take that information with a grain of salt. Would be awesome.