2020 Raptor for sale - 15, 420 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sun Ra

Reaction score
HI GUYS,

my TRX finally arrived so the Raptor is available, with an ARE cap and a DECK.

Last edited:

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if those pics are right it looks with 15k miles you definitely used the truck. looks like you may have dogs who scratched up the door sills pretty bad and is the dents on the bottom of both passenger doors, behind passenger rear wheel pretty bad and dented in front of wheel same side and also driver side fender flare. you definitely used it for something other than Starbucks. :)
if those aren't accurate pictures you may want to change them. hope they are just reflections (doubtful pretty obvious). if they are accurate the price IMO is high by quite a bit for body repair and repaint almost the hole passenger side.

good luck with the TRX and the sale you're gonna need it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sun Ra

Reaction score
I appreciate the input, i've never been to starbucks, it's a Rocky Mountain working truck -- I followed the pricing suggested on autotrader, and my shop in Sun Valley said the value of the winter tyres, ARE cap and the DECK offset the cosmetic flaws. I want to be fair to the buyer, I buy and sell sports cars most of my cars, so have limited truck selling experience, and don't need a spare truck anymore as my wife has one too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

Sun Ra

Reaction score
Haha - true!

You can't see a truck used for its actual designed purpose and I can't see using a truck to drive to starbucks!

The good news is a local dealer bought it for 70, so retail demand is obviously stronger in a market where trucks are used as trucks.

The bad news is Ford is killing the Raptor with delays on my, and everyone else's R - my dealer is very frustrated. The existing Raptor feels like a Prius once you just mildly press on TRX.