2019 Support is Finally Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirtypope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL-- then I shouldn't point out the gold vs. non-gold colored screws on the two on the filter? -- the filter came with those pre-installed, but the kit had two additional fittings to swap out so they were all the same color. :p

regardless, looks good!

-j
95370EFC-A9EF-4918-95A8-C3E540125FE8.jpeg
The reason for non colored screws by the filter is because in my opinion it would not match with the screws that holds the filter itself. Now take some chill pills and enjoy your day ;)

Last edited:

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the new tune on my '19. Really made the truck more enjoyable to drive. However, the transmission tune *sucks*. Literally it shifts into 4th gear by the time I've rolled 50' out of my parking spot. I get "eco conscience" and all of that, but C'mon....

Need that TCM tune!

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love the new tune on my '19. Really made the truck more enjoyable to drive. However, the transmission tune *sucks*. Literally it shifts into 4th gear by the time I've rolled 50' out of my parking spot. I get "eco conscience" and all of that, but C'mon....

Need that TCM tune!

It's in the works!

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be nice to release the trans tune for the 4th

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When the trans tune is released will your current customers get updated tunes?

Like other platforms, TCM tuning will be separate. You'll need to upgrade the Accessport to be capable of flashing the TCM which will be an additional (TBD) cost.

Kyle@COBB