2019 Support is Finally Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ford_Raptor_2019_William-Stern-8-1024x683.jpg

Support for the 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor is finally here! This includes the Accessport along with custom features and confirmed fitment of all Hard Parts COBB offers for the Raptor. The initial support for the 2019 F-150 Raptor Accessport includes the Stage 1 v103 map represented below.

2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Parts and Accessories
accessport_v3_ford_raptor-1024x1024.jpg

Accessport
The Accessport is the world’s best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU tuning solution for your 2nd Gen Ford Raptor. It allows you to increase power by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations, and more! The Accessport is in-cabin mountable and has a large, full color, high-resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. It is fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts).

7F2100_main-768x512-300x200.jpg
Intake
The COBB Intake for the second generation Ford Raptor checks every box that enthusiasts expect from a high quality bolt on upgrade. The restricitve factory piping to the turbos is replaced with twin 3″ mandrel bent aluminum tubing to maximize air flow while custom silicone couplers ensure a perfect OEM-like fitment. The injection molded – fiber reinforced airbox lid incorporates a closed-cell foam gasket to seal the filter from mud, dirt, and debris. Plus, the powder coated tubing, composite material, and COBB nameplate transform the engine bay to look as sharp as the iconic Raptor exterior. Combining the improved airbox design with a fancy filter produces a more audible turbo sound when spooling building boost at low RPM.

7F2500-SL_main-300x300.jpg
Intercooler
Combined with an Accessport, upgrading the stock intercooler is a no brainer as the best bang for your buck modification on a F-150 Raptor. Efficiency is the name of the game and this intercooler will get the most out of your stock turbos and still has plenty left over for future upgrades to go along with it. It's also available in three different finishes!

8F2600_main-300x300.jpg
Accessport Mount
Even great things can be improved! Although there are already a few mounting options offered for the F-150 Raptor none of them are as quite robust as this! Regardless of the terrain or workout you're putting your Raptor through, you can hoon assured the Accessport will stay in place. The mount fastens to the A-pillar which offers a solid mounting point. This location is in an ideal line of sight over the top left of the steering wheel but out of the way of the air vent, cluster, and windshield.

8F1600_main-300x300.jpg
Coolant Overflow Cover
Aside from disguising the unattractive factory reservoir. This cover is made of high-quality materials and is expertly fabricated to handle the abuse that a Raptor is meant to take... and look good doing it.

COBBWT44697-1-3_main-300x300.jpg
WeatherTech Floor Liners
These floorLiners are laser measured to protect the front, back and even up the sides of your vehicles footwell. For ultimate strength and dependability, FloorLiners feature high-density core materials and are engineered with advanced surfacing that carries messes away from shoes and clothing. WeatherTech products provide complete automotive interior carpet protection from mud, dirt, snow and more.

Co-Filter-Sock_main-300x300.jpg
Filter Sock
Whether you're taking your Raptor to the back country, sand dunes, or fireroads, exploring off road terrain can lead to a very gritty air filter. Use the COBB air filter sock to prevent that grit from entering the system.

Off The Shelf Maps
The initial release for the 2019 Raptor will only include the Stage 1 map. Although the Stage 2 map is not yet available, the COBB Front Mount Intercooler (and all other hard parts above) is compatible with the 19 model year and can be used with the Stage 1 map. Off The Shelf maps are available via a simple download or firmware update at no additional cost. If you install modifications outside the scope of the Off The Shelf maps, compatible maps can be created via custom tuning though a massive COBB Protuner network. For more specific information about our OTS Maps, visit the Map Notes Page. The graph below shows the power gains for the 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor using the Stage 1 Map on an otherwise stock truck.

raptor-percentage.jpg

raptor-graph.jpg

Additional Raptor Updates

Maps for 2017 and 2018 USDM Ford Raptor have been updated to v103 to include some improvements that were made during 2019 Raptor development. Using aggressive settings with the dynamic pedal control feature could have led to some driveability issues like jerking or hesitation. This was mostly during during some partial throttle situations. Several tables have been adjusted to prevent this behavior in all off the shelf maps.

Kyle@COBB

Last edited:

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey COBB gods----Now if you guys can get the tune going for us 2019 Limited owners! Consensus is the ECU is just a little diff from the Raptor one with same motor, I cannot see it being much of anything huge and hoping it can be knocked out Quickly :)

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the 2019 shows so much more of a % max gain in torque according to your numbers. To what do you attribute this? I assume this is done on the same dyno and that is too big of a change to just chalk it up to "different truck, different weather".

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No answer on why Stage 1 2017s and 2018s show max gains of 15% whp and 17% wheel torque while the 2019 is, according to your site and graphs, showing max gains of 29% and 29% respectively? What changed from year to year that we are not aware of? Or is it a running change to your Stage 1 tune?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No answer on why Stage 1 2017s and 2018s show max gains of 15% whp and 17% wheel torque while the 2019 is, according to your site and graphs, showing max gains of 29% and 29% respectively? What changed from year to year that we are not aware of? Or is it a running change to your Stage 1 tune?

Thanks for catching that. I mistakenly used the above graphs which are without the SAE corrections applied. I'm updating them with the correct percentages and graphs now. Sorry for the confusion!

Kyle@COBB

Last edited:

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That makes more sense. No way that power level made sense for a Stage 1. The graph had me wondering how those numbers up top were possible from a K04 turbo housing. I almost thought Ford had switched to a different turbo housing and somehow every magazine and online news source missed it.

RAG13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is indeed great news, however I'm going to wait for the Stage 2. Maybe, I'm just difficult to please, but I know once the Stage 2 numbers come out, I'm going to want to upgrade, so I just as well wait a little longer. The Stage 1 numbers, although nice, dont impress me that much.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that once you buy the AccessPort and it becomes 'married' to your VIN, you can download all the Cobb Off The Shelf maps for free as they become available. So you can be Stage 1 now and upgrade as maps become available.