2019 Support is Finally Available!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

icecoldak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kyle--
Any Tune update or progress happening for the 19 Limited Guys? Thanks

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like other platforms, TCM tuning will be separate. You'll need to upgrade the Accessport to be capable of flashing the TCM which will be an additional (TBD) cost.

Kyle@COBB

Kyle - do you anticipate the TCM tune for the 2019 will be released later that the 2017-2018 like the previous tunes? Or do the transmission look like they are the same?

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kyle--
Any Tune update or progress happening for the 19 Limited Guys? Thanks

No updates on that front. It is still at least months out. It will not be before TCM tuning is available.

Kyle - do you anticipate the TCM tune for the 2019 will be released later that the 2017-2018 like the previous tunes? Or do the transmission look like they are the same?

We're developing on an 18 MY. Once that is complete, we'll see if it works on a 19. Depending on what work needs to happen will determine how much longer (if any) it will take.

Any update for the Stage 2?

It will be out very soon!

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kyle,

quick question. I'm currently running stage 2 with front mount intercooler.

Do you know if I remove the tune for a dealer visit, will I throw any codes? I didn't know if any codes would be triggered with the cobb front mount intercooler?

Thanks
Jason

BSB

Reaction score
Kyle,

Do you know if I remove the tune for a dealer visit, will I throw any codes? I didn't know if any codes would be triggered with the cobb front mount intercooler?

Thanks
Jason

I have the same set up in my 18. I did not throw any codes when I took the tune off to take to dealer .

OP
OP
COBB Tuning

COBB Tuning

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kyle,

Thanks
Jason

The Stage 2 setup should be ok on the stock map. The intake may throw a code in certain conditions on a 17 model year (but not always). You shouldn't have any issues with the FMIC on the stock tune.

If you update your AP right now, and use the "Restore OTS Maps" function, you'll have the Stage 2 maps for the 19 model year.

Kyle@COBB

Quick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you update your AP right now, and use the "Restore OTS Maps" function, you'll have the Stage 2 maps for the 19 model year.

Kyle@COBB

Hidden Gem in your reply!! Woot!

Slapping on the new intercooler and tune this weekend if I can.