2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should ask your dealer for the VIN, my build date is the 20th and I have my VIN and sticker already!

I have the VIN. Ford shows a window sticker has not been produced yet for the vehicle. Salesman also said he is unable to bring up a window sticker at this time. It was suppose to be built starting 01/22/19, but was moved up to a scheduled build date of today (01/14/19).

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the VIN. Ford shows a window sticker has not been produced yet for the vehicle. Salesman also said he is unable to bring up a window sticker at this time. It was suppose to be built starting 01/22/19, but was moved up to a scheduled build date of today (01/14/19).
Window sticker will be 7 days usually from original build date. Regardless if it gets moved up or down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Champ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an update on my rig, FP nows says Jan13-19 delivery from previous Jan8 - 14. FP said its at the ramp now awaiting shipping and the paperwork has been received by the carrier. It's been there since Jan6 and I only live 3-4hrs from the plant. The dealer said a person from order processing told him it was on hold due to a rail car shortage which is weird due to the fact that my truck is going via Truck. Anyhow it'll get here eventually just want it to be sooner than later. It's already been almost 4 months since the order was placed.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GM was wrong, my truck hasn’t been delivered yet.

Still scheduled for build next week.

Where does the window sticker show up? On the shop.ford site?

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My GM was wrong, my truck hasn’t been delivered yet.

Still scheduled for build next week.

Where does the window sticker show up? On the shop.ford site?

Ford window sticker page 7 days before build