2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David Hardy

Reaction score
Web order tracking still shows in process (ford performance said 1/22 build date) but it has updated at the top to say my truck will be delivered in 22 days!!!!!

9a87aae3e36aa9697b2affd932a1918b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got bumped up too. Not to 22. But to 27 days. I bet the build dates changed too. Like the way this is headed. Maybe get bumped up again next week. Ha!

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got bumped up too. Not to 22. But to 27 days. I bet the build dates changed too. Like the way this is headed. Maybe get bumped up again next week. Ha!

Even stranger....the sales manager at dealer just emailed me and said my truck is there! I don’t believe it. He’s going to send pics Monday....I’m out of town for another full week

David Hardy

Reaction score
Even stranger....the sales manager at dealer just emailed me and said my truck is there! I don’t believe it. He’s going to send pics Monday....I’m out of town for another full week

That’s nice ! They need to work on their tracker system! I emailed the gm at my dealer hoping he has an update for me like yours did.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IN PRODUCTION, but no window sticker available yet. Hope they build it to my specification.be52da81376c55535fb0cf8805bc68f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an update on my MIA truck. Seems it’s truly MIA. Delivery date was 1/10. FPC says it’s still at the railyard and zone rep won’t return calls. I was joking it was missing and we found out it’s really missing. The scheduled transport company sold a couple of shipments (contracts to ship specific cars) to another transport company and now they’re not sure who has the truck. LOL. Ordered 8/14 now 5 days overdue and no idea what the delivery date is or who has the truck. Railyard is a 6 hr drive from my dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro