2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What in the actual **** is wrong with Ford?!?!?! All of these damn delays. Ordered my raptor on 8/14 got pushed back and pushed back. finally built and scheduled for delivery 1/10 when I checked Monday and now I’m told it’s been sitting in a Railyard in Milpitas since 12/31. They don’t know when it will be delivered. Sheesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance chat is who I've been contacting; VIN was generated the first week in October. In fact, got another two week delay again this morning. So I'm now back into late February for delivery. Originally supposed to be built the week of 10/29. God almighty, what a sh*t show.

And I'm not inferring that builds with Recaros aren't being delivered, they obviously are. However, I like hard evidence and of the 100+ Raptor orders in my area, none have Recaros. Putting two and two together...

Anyhow, glad to hear you got your truck. Hope you enjoy it and send some photos when you can!
You need to have your dealer on the phone with their regional rep and get some answers. I would demand answers at this point. And ask the dealer for the order print out and see if there are notes as to why it was delayed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean1968

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Performance chat is who I've been contacting; VIN was generated the first week in October. In fact, got another two week delay again this morning. So I'm now back into late February for delivery. Originally supposed to be built the week of 10/29. God almighty, what a sh*t show.

And I'm not inferring that builds with Recaros aren't being delivered, they obviously are. However, I like hard evidence and of the 100+ Raptor orders in my area, none have Recaros. Putting two and two together...

Anyhow, glad to hear you got your truck. Hope you enjoy it and send some photos when you can!
Mine has recaros and it was delayed but built now just waiting on shipping delays. Maybe Elon Musk booked all of the transport trucks in NorCal for his crazy number of tesla deliveries. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if trucks going to Chicago go by all truck? Or rail and truck?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to have your dealer on the phone with their regional rep and get some answers. I would demand answers at this point. And ask the dealer for the order print out and see if there are notes as to why it was delayed

I did that back in late November when my build was kicked into January. Took over a week to get an answer out of the regional rep, and all he/she did was have it moved back to December. No answer on what's going on with the delays.

Since then my order was rescheduled to 01/28, now 02/14 (or 02/11, I can't remember). All told, this is my seventh delay.

I'll shoot my sales rep a text tomorrow to see what he can find out, but at this point I'm just sick of the process. It's clear Ford cares little about individual customer service experience, and I'm just frustrating myself trying to deal with it. Other than building my house, I can't think of a worse experience to dollars ratio.

But tbh I really don't want to take delivery of the truck right now anyway. I have a project that has my garage is covered with sawdust and littered with power tools. I won't be done for another 2-3 weeks, and I'd hate to park a brand new vehicle outside in a Michigan winter. And avoiding the winter roads as much as I can is a plus.

tl;dr: I WANT the truck right now, but realistically it's more convenient if I get it at the end of the winter. Doesn't make the process any less frustrating though.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@ddpt

I am scheduled for 1/28!
Great
e915bfa8d579937db87717f340a339a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk