2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your info or update on the list if you have not already

A=?
B=?
C=?
D=?
E=?
F=?
G=?
H=?
I=?
J=?
b3180d185568b00813412bca5ffaa1fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

ABC- dealer ordered, changed to me as Sold on Oct 26.
D - have sticker and was built 10/29
E-screw
F-no
G- shipment hold- rail car issues- so they say
I- BL, CF, 802, Tech

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get your info or update on the list if you have not already

A=?
B=?
C=?
D=?
E=?
F=?
G=?
H=?
I=?
J=?
b3180d185568b00813412bca5ffaa1fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

A=2018-09-14
B=Sched
C=2018-09-27 (Original build date was 2018-10-29, not sure if you mean day build was accepted/scheduled or the original build schedule date)
D=Est. 2019-01-28
E=SCREW
F=Yes
G=Est. 2019-02-06
H=pierceography
I=BL, Recaros
J=N/A

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my dealership definitely has allocations -- They've already received at least three Raptors that I know of, and I think they have a 2019 or two on the lot.

Part of me thinks the dealership might be pushing other orders ahead of mine, since I did negotiate off MSRP and others may not have. But ultimately I tend to just believe it's either a parts shortage (Recaros) or Ford is slowing down builds due to excess inventory. Though the latter wouldn't explain why my order has been bumped so much yet others are getting built fairly quickly, hence asking about your order details.

Hope you have your truck delivered soon though. Ultimately, mine will be built when it's built and outside of rabid anticipation, I'm in no real rush.

A fellow posted pictures of his blue interior, the back side of the Recaros did not look good, the cut and stitching was off. Maybe they are dealing with that issue before they continue. I ordered the Recaros as well.

20190102_193646.jpg

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, my dealership definitely has allocations -- They've already received at least three Raptors that I know of, and I think they have a 2019 or two on the lot.

Part of me thinks the dealership might be pushing other orders ahead of mine, since I did negotiate off MSRP and others may not have. But ultimately I tend to just believe it's either a parts shortage (Recaros) or Ford is slowing down builds due to excess inventory. Though the latter wouldn't explain why my order has been bumped so much yet others are getting built fairly quickly, hence asking about your order details.

Hope you have your truck delivered soon though. Ultimately, mine will be built when it's built and outside of rabid anticipation, I'm in no real rush.
I just got mine today. Recaros here. Build date 12/11. Who says it’s getting bumped? And you have a vin already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoldenTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm really suspecting that the Recaro seats are delaying orders... Or at least mine, specifically. I ordered in early September, original build week was 10/29, but has been repeatedly bumped and am now in February.

To help validate this theory, I checked Raptor orders within 50 miles of me, and of the orders that had a price point indicating Recaros as a potential option, none included them. Over 100 trucks in the sample set.

That's what my dealer told me. They ordered 5 Raptors on the same day. The ones without Recaro's were scheduled to be built 2-3 weeks before the ones that did have them. (Jan)

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got mine today. Recaros here. Build date 12/11. Who says it’s getting bumped? And you have a vin already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford Performance chat is who I've been contacting; VIN was generated the first week in October. In fact, got another two week delay again this morning. So I'm now back into late February for delivery. Originally supposed to be built the week of 10/29. God almighty, what a sh*t show.

And I'm not inferring that builds with Recaros aren't being delivered, they obviously are. However, I like hard evidence and of the 100+ Raptor orders in my area, none have Recaros. Putting two and two together...

Anyhow, glad to hear you got your truck. Hope you enjoy it and send some photos when you can!

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A fellow posted pictures of his blue interior, the back side of the Recaros did not look good, the cut and stitching was off. Maybe they are dealing with that issue before they continue. I ordered the Recaros as well.

View attachment 117265

Yeah, I noticed that post and you're right... That stitching looks pretty bad; Almost done by hand (and not in the good way).

I'm happy to wait a little longer for mine if that means they're working out production issues.

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A=2018-09-14
B=Sched
C=2018-09-27 (Original build date was 2018-10-29, not sure if you mean day build was accepted/scheduled or the original build schedule date)
D=Est. 2019-01-28
E=SCREW
F=Yes
G=Est. 2019-02-06
H=pierceography
I=BL, Recaros
J=N/A

Gonna have to go ahead and update this, since FP chat just informed me of yet another delay this morning:

A=2018-09-14
B=Sched
D=Est. 2019-02-11
E=SCREW
F=Yes
G=Est. 2019-02-05 (obviously wrong given the build week, but that's what I was provided)
H=pierceography
I=BL, Recaros
J=N/A

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc