2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's typical. They'll blame it on the website guy giving it the standard F150 discount. Found one when I was looking for 7k off, called and talked to a lady and said I would write a check that day, she pulled it up on the system and asked the manager, "oops, we screwed up." Same old story. They did get you in the door though, as you say. I was just sitting in my boxers.
Same thing found one just how I’d get it minus blue seats but 7,300 off msrp. I called they said typos and it’s plus 5K ADM so really 12,300 off lol. I asked about honoring it she laughed. Someone here said they got dealer to honor 5K off or so but who knows if true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm unfortunately certain I know the answer but am looking at a 2019 802b truck tomorrow and have to ask. no incentives in play, correct? Except perhaps the bs finance through Ford. Thank you....

turn-r-us

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I finally am picking up my Agate Black tomorrow.

It has been sitting at the dealer for 1 week now as it got delivered by courtesy delivery 1 week ago. Ford tracking was dead on for me.

Guys where I live they are asking 15-30k over the MSRP for 2019 and just at MSRP and about 2-3k over for 2018. Unlikely that you are going to get anything off a 2019.

Last edited:

Raptor Tony

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One issue. The P, R, N, M on the shift control doesn’t ligh up. Some 2018 had this issue where they didn’t put the clear led light strip in the shifter. Kind of annoying but I can’t miss what I never had lol. Don’t feel like having the dealer open it up causing a can of worms

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing found one just how I’d get it minus blue seats but 7,300 off msrp. I called they said typos and it’s plus 5K ADM so really 12,300 off lol. I asked about honoring it she laughed. Someone here said they got dealer to honor 5K off or so but who knows if true

It is true. Lebanon took it of their site and he posted the pics. However, he said they made him use Lebanon financing

FPBRVC

Reaction score
One issue. The P, R, N, M on the shift control doesn’t ligh up. Some 2018 had this issue where they didn’t put the clear led light strip in the shifter. Kind of annoying but I can’t miss what I never had lol. Don’t feel like having the dealer open it up causing a can of worms

Thanks for answering that one! I was curious if it would come back in ‘19.

FPBRVC

Reaction score
Not sure how true this is but putting it out there since there are others like me that their orders placed in Aug/Sept still aren’t scheduled.

The GM of my dealership blamed my delay on the beadlock wheels. He explained they are scarce so scheduling orders with beadlocks are taking longer in some cases. Again not sure I believe it but that is the current line I am being fed.

My order date is 9/15. He said I will get pulled for scheduling in December, build late January, Feb or early March delivery. 1/2 year to deliver a truck.

Good thing is I paid MSRP which in NY is the best you will do and my patience muscles are getting lots of exercise.