2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer said to me that he bought down the rate and the bank offered the extended warranty *4 years 48K miles. Do you think I need to cal him out on this and see if my payment would have been cheaper without that?

Straight up lying to you! Yes someone should call him out on his practice.

You can’t buy down an auto loan rate it’s not a mortgage(although terms are getting close) and yes your payment is less without and extended warranty. Ask him who’s money he used to “buy down your rate” with and how many points? See if he has an answer and report back.

This has always bothered me! “Your Payment will be X mr customer and the great thing is that includes gap, LLP and an extended warranty that is the Payment that works for you right?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine finally arrived. FP was able to tell me this morning that it was off the train and on a truck for delivery. That information was spot on. The tracker did change my ETA to today but still doesn't show as delivered. Flying out Friday morning to pick it up. My salesman recorded it and put a video on youtube.

ddpt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Straight up lying to you! Yes someone should call him out on his practice.

You can’t buy down an auto loan rate it’s not a mortgage(although terms are getting close) and yes your payment is less without and extended warranty. Ask him who’s money he used to “buy down your rate” with and how many points? See if he has an answer and report back.

This has always bothered me! “Your Payment will be X mr customer and the great thing is that includes gap, LLP and an extended warranty that is the Payment that works for you right?”

I've had a bank give a discount rate when you agree to an automatic payment schedule, but never heard of buying down a rate like in real estate

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've had a bank give a discount rate when you agree to an automatic payment schedule, but never heard of buying down a rate like in real estate

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

This is common usually a quarter to half a percent rate discount for auto pay.

I didn’t let the dealer wash my truck either, I know I will put my own scratches:) then I have nobody else to blame:)

Anyone ever take a walk through dealer prep and wash bays? They use the same soap and water bucket with bristle brush they washed the last ten cars with and dry with the same dirty towels. Most of my vehicles are black and this becomes swirl city.

FastEddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the 2019 raptor quick start guide or whatever its called. And other key documentation? I don't find it on the ford owners site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter