2019 Raptor Intel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Na, He's been traveling for auctions so I never heard back from him. Hopefully tomorrow.

My eta from Ford Chat is still 12-18, which is great, but if the truck hasn't shipped, not sure how that will happen.

Depending on where you are, if you're truck has shipped then I'm betting it shows up before 12-27.

Im in Kansas but its coming via snail rail so who the hell knows. Just hoping dealers info of 12/8 - 12/13 is more accurate and that in fact it didnt just ship, because if it did, closer to the 27th would be when it arrives.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Kansas but its coming via snail rail so who the hell knows. Just hoping dealers info of 12/8 - 12/13 is more accurate and that in fact it didnt just ship, because if it did, closer to the 27th would be when it arrives.

Ours are probably on the same train. Mine is going to Missouri. Last update is as of Thursday and it was going through St. Louis.
What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Marshall Ford.

TheTip247

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours are probably on the same train. Mine is going to Missouri. Last update is as of Thursday and it was going through St. Louis.
What dealer did you order from? I ordered from Marshall Ford.

Ordered mine through Noller Ford in Topeka, Ks. Rail yard is in Kansas City which is about 1-1.5 hours away from me. Hope its on that train. It should be at the railyard by now, if not by Monday.

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one thing that I have noticed with the 2019 is that dealers are starting to get a bunch of these and you might be best striking a deal on one vs. waiting it out on a built one.

EMPAC623

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The one thing that I have noticed with the 2019 is that dealers are starting to get a bunch of these and you might be best striking a deal on one vs. waiting it out on a built one.
All dealer orders I’ve seen don’t have the blue seats. Plus mine gets built Tuesday. Will be in KC 10-12 days after. Perfect Xmas gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk