2019 fox 3.0 live valve shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigair

Reaction score
I recently ordered a set of theses newest fox live valve 3.0 inter al bypass shocks just got them in and my job went down im looking to sell them for a great deal as i recently had to give up my raptor also 4800 for the set any interest pm me thanks...

Last edited:

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Weird - I talked to Fox yesterday and they told me these weren't actually coming out until Spring. The only shocks out now are 1st run pre production units that were sent out to variuos off road shops for testing

Fordraptorrrrrrrr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I messaged the OP and he was supposed to send me photos yet nothing. If he was so inclined to sell he would be on top of it. So if you are super interested pester the OP if he truly does have these for sale.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
I would tend to believe the guy at Fox who told me these would not be released until spring of next year. The only way this guy would have a set is if he worked at a shop that was sent a set from Fox for initial testing. I don't think Fox would send a set to a shop that they didn't work very closely with. I would be highly suspicious guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter