2019 fox 3.0 live valve shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would tend to believe the guy at Fox who told me these would not be released until spring of next year. The only way this guy would have a set is if he worked at a shop that was sent a set from Fox for initial testing. I don't think Fox would send a set to a shop that they didn't work very closely with. I would be highly suspicious guys
Aren’t these the same shocks I see for sale at every reputable dealer I’m confused that fox says there not released yet I see them all over the place. Are those different ones?

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aren’t these the same shocks I see for sale at every reputable dealer I’m confused that fox says there not released yet I see them all over the place. Are those different ones?

negative. The OP claims to be selling the new aftermarket 3.0 Live Valve ones. The ones you’re referring to must be the 3.0 non-live valve (electronic) shocks.

oh, and good luck on this one OP. Smells like a scam from a mile away. Someone is going to sell something that costs $7k+ for what he’s asking with no pictures or location. Huh. Yeah. That’s a risk I’m not taking.

Hankfd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ok gotcha I thought you could get em already didn’t realize it was a pre order.

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also might be a different story if the OP was selling just the fronts for $4800. It said “set” which to me means all 4. If it’s just the front pair, then that’s over a grand higher than retail.

CR Gittere

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased them and he sent me photos of them in the box and confirmed the part numbers. I purchased them using PayPal with purchasing protection so if they are not the right part number then I have protection.... That being said I talked with him for about an hour about the shocks and a few other things so I do not think he was FOS. I will receive them on Tuesday and let you guys know, I plan on installing in January and will be making a desert run shortly after..... Updates to follow

Swarfworks

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I purchased them and he sent me photos of them in the box and confirmed the part numbers. I purchased them using PayPal with purchasing protection so if they are not the right part number then I have protection.... That being said I talked with him for about an hour about the shocks and a few other things so I do not think he was FOS. I will receive them on Tuesday and let you guys know, I plan on installing in January and will be making a desert run shortly after..... Updates to follow

So a pair or full set?