2018 Shadow Black Fully Loaded - 13,500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate everyone's feedback. For ***** and grins I just ran the truck specs through KBB's Instant Offer feature, noted the mods, and received an offer for $57.5 from a local dealership. Can't imaging the 'instant cash offer' represents fair value. Does suggest I'm likely a bit low on the asking price to a private party. I paid the vehicle off a week or so back and am waiting on the DMV to issue a new title. For both reasons I think I am going to pull it off the market for now.

Thanks for the constructive, straight-shooting, feedback. Great community. Won't be going too far, staying with a Ford truck but moving up to a F350 Tremor (need some real towing capacity).

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It certainly will... bank told me that they are releasing title to DMV on Friday

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well title showed up today. Before I put it back up for sale I'm second guessing the route I've chosen. While I can't really buy the KBB valuation (PP seems high), I do think I'm under valuing the vehicle. May just pull everything off next week and sell stock and sell the SVC Bumps, Baja Designs, and Cobb Stage 2 kit separately. Dealership offered me $58k today if I bring it back to stock (except for wheels and suspension).

Last edited:

yubayogi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Gen1 over in Danville about 7 months back. If I was in the market now I would be over there taking this home, super nice truck! Let me know if you list it again, I may have a local buyer for you. Cheers.

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud! If you think you've got a buyer I'm all ears. Way more interested in finding the right buyer for the truck as it sits at a fair price.

Status
Not open for further replies.