2018 Shadow Black Fully Loaded - 13,500 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

legitky

Reaction score
Hell of a deal, I paid 55k for my '17 with 26k miles and it was bone stock. Did you swap back to stock or sell with the mods? I have a Cobb stage1 and in the market for stage2 parts

OP
OP
TrackRat

TrackRat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold as is with the mods in place. Didn't have the time or patience to remove stuff on my own and would have cost a decent chunk to pay my local guy to do it for me.

Reaction score
PM me please. I'm interested

TEMPORARILY OFF MARKET - WAITING FOR TITLE TO BE ISSUED BY DMV (JUST PAID OFF)

2018 Shadow Black Raptor Super Crew – 13,500 miles – Fully Loaded $58,000

Immaculate condition. Ceramic coating (refreshed 8/5) and PPF over entire front end, front fenders, rear fenders, and lower door sills with lifetime warranty (transferrable). Full graphics package and carbon fiber interior. Equipment group 802A, technology package, twin panel sunroof and tailgate step.

Suspension has been leveled with Eibach springs up front and Deaver +3s in the rear (plus SVC bump stop kit). VenomRex 17” 602s in Coal Black (including spare).

Bakflip MX4 bed cover, BuiltRight Industries bedside rack system and BedRug Impact Bed Liner (on top of factory spray-in liner). Baja Designs Squadron Pro in bumper lights with flush mount bezels

Running Cobb Stage 2 kit (tune, front mount intercooler, cold air intake) plus AMS boost tubes, AMS turbo adaptors and Stainless Works cat back rear dump exhaust. Everything is 100% reversable – have all the stock parts including a brand-new set of front grill shutters (still in the box from the dealer).

Just paid off the loan and ready to go to the right buyer. Truck is in San Francisco East Bay.

Plenty more pictures

View attachment 149703

View attachment 149704

View attachment 149705

View attachment 149706

View attachment 149707

View attachment 149708

View attachment 149709

Maxdout

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What’s that above the vent? Is it a programmer screen? I’ve never seen thst.

Status
Not open for further replies.