2018 Lightning "Ole Blue" Picked up yesterday!

First modification recommendations?

• Fog lights

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Grill Lights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camper Shell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MtnSoul

Reaction score
Stoked to join the clan - already looking at the Rigid Grille/Bumper Light kit - completely stock 802A, Moonroof, gate step

I'll be taking her in for the spray-in bed liner on wednesday and the topcoat clear paint protection.IMG_5399-1.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Pictures. So it DID happen :)

OP
OP
MtnSoul

MtnSoul

Reaction score
Would love to hear people’s recommendations of the first recommended modification beyond a bed liner

Blown00gt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am rather new and only had mine 3 months however think it all depends on what you use it for. I’m backroads a lot so fog kit from fordraptorlights.com was one of my first. Also got bed cover as I had avalanche and loved having the covered storage for coaching my kids sports. Also had wrap and coating on it as I wanted easy maintenance and keep my vehicles for long periods if I like them enough. So far this fits the bill. I also put sound deadning around sub as this was inexpensive and I like good sound but been there done that with the $5k plus car stereo and don’t need that again. In my opinion cleaned up a lot of muddiness from sub. Last was mud flaps which should show up today as I get a little fling from my tires. Mine is also lever with wheels on Toyo Tires.

Congrats on the truck!