2017 Ruby Red SCREW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Personally not a fan of the Ruby. Truck looks great but just not the color for me.

Congratulations!

I think the Ruby would be one of the colors that would look good with some decals.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OCMDRAPTOR, Congrats and hello from Rehoboth Beach brother! Took delivery of mine last week from Boulevard Ford of Lewes. Was down your way Sunday for the last day of Winterfest. Wife drove my Gen2 home from OC and loved it :)

IMG_9572_zpszmbqa2tn.jpg

OP
OP
OCMDRAPTOR

OCMDRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@solsurfr that's awesome... we spotted a one like yours heading west on 50... we were on our way to Assateague OSV area for a Sunday drive....

If your coming to OC again shoot me a note and let's meet up at the inlet or starbucks in West oc...

[email protected]

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

@OCMDRAPTOR, Congrats and hello from Rehoboth Beach brother! Took delivery of mine last week from Boulevard Ford of Lewes. Was down your way Sunday for the last day of Winterfest. Wife drove my Gen2 home from OC and loved it :)

IMG_9572_zpszmbqa2tn.jpg

Definitely tough looking....