GEN 2 2017 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really do hope I get a chance to drive one soon, I bet it's like driving an ecoboost with fox shocks.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really do hope I get a chance to drive one soon, I bet it's like driving an ecoboost with fox shocks.

When I bought my 2011 there was no demo to test. Just assumed it would perform as good as it looked. Wasn't disappointed
I'd love to have the opportunity to drive the new model. Probably wouldn't be disappointed either.

OP
OP
Wilson

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
wilson, an enigma. at times hard to get. but an frf fixture. plus he likes most of my posts, even though most of them suck. probably too much corn liquor. long live wilson

Yep noobs usaly don't get my enigma

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

When I bought my 2011 there was no demo to test. Just assumed it would perform as good as it looked. Wasn't disappointed
I'd love to have the opportunity to drive the new model. Probably wouldn't be disappointed either.

Yep and the 17 I'm guessing will be the same for a time, but soon anyone will beable to test drive one.

Status
Not open for further replies.