2017 raptor problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbm2331

Reaction score
So 2017 ford raptor 80k miles. Serpentine belt broke & whipped around and broke the wires going to the auxiliary coolant pump. Those are the only wires I’ve seen to be broke. Fixed belt and the wires and the plug itself going to the coolant pump. When I cut the truck on it shows low engine oil pressure along with about 7 different engine codes. Any thoughts?

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There is an oil pressure control solenoid located at the bottom left side of the timing cover; the harness is routed up the left side of the the timing cover. If that harness or connector was damaged by the belt, it can result in the error messages you’re seeing.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those DTCs indicate faults with the following circuits:

P0645- A/C compressor relay control
P06A0- A/C compressor variable control
P06DB - Engine oil pressure control
P2602 - Coolant pump control
P2681 - Coolant bypass valve
P0034 - Turbocharger bypass control circuit
P028D - Charge air cooler fan control
P0480 - Cooling fan control 1

The majority of those components receive power from Fuse F97 in the Battery Junction Box (BJB) under the hood. When the wires were damaged, the power circuit (gray) may have shorted to ground, blowing the fuse. I would start by checking that first.

OP
OP
nbm2331

nbm2331

Reaction score
Those DTCs indicate faults with the following circuits:

P0645- A/C compressor relay control
P06A0- A/C compressor variable control
P06DB - Engine oil pressure control
P2602 - Coolant pump control
P2681 - Coolant bypass valve
P0034 - Turbocharger bypass control circuit
P028D - Charge air cooler fan control
P0480 - Cooling fan control 1

The majority of those components receive power from Fuse F97 in the Battery Junction Box (BJB) under the hood. When the wires were damaged, the power circuit (gray) may have shorted to ground, blowing the fuse. I would start by checking that first.
Thank you sir.

Last edited: