2017 Raptor Geiser Progressive Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

Johnny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There you have it! Is there a reason for them doing this on the Gen 2's? All of the gen 1's seem to be opposite and have the tighter springs towards the bottom

Gen1s are smaller tighter coils on bottom... why... I don't know, the spring gods made them that way I guess, haha.

COMBS19

Reaction score
Just pick up my 2018 raptor today and haven't done much crawling around underneath it yet. Are these spring a simple home garage install or does a shop have to take the shocks apart and then recharge the gas in them after the spring are replaced? Thanks ahead of time this site has been a great research/education tool during my 3 month build wait.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U need a heavy duty spring compressor. If you do not have that and proper tools it would be easier to have a shop install.

Mine are getting installed as we speak with the addition of some new Camburg upper control arms. I will let you know what I think after I get it back later today.

996Turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U need a heavy duty spring compressor. If you do not have that and proper tools it would be easier to have a shop install.

Mine are getting installed as we speak with the addition of some new Camburg upper control arms. I will let you know what I think after I get it back later today.

If you could get some height measurements, that would be awesome. I have the SVC perch now and I am thinking about running the perch on the lowest setting with the Geiser springs. I don't want to discharge the shocks again.

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you could get some height measurements, that would be awesome. I have the SVC perch now and I am thinking about running the perch on the lowest setting with the Geiser springs. I don't want to discharge the shocks again.

I can give you some after measurements I measured the fronts before but cant really recall what it was...... I kinda think I measured 40.5" from ground to top arch of fender.

I will let you know later today

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where can you even buy them?

The Eibach springs lift the front too tall for my taste. Geiser any different?

I can give you some after measurements I measured the fronts before but cant really recall what it was...... I kinda think I measured 40.5" from ground to top arch of fender.

I will let you know later today

danmcw34

Reaction score
So for these you dont have to discharge and recharge thengas out of the shocks when installing these springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for these you dont have to discharge and recharge thengas out of the shocks when installing these springs?

nope no discharging or anything, but whom ever does the work will need a few spring compressors and be super careful lots of force trying to compress these.

I just got mine done with upper control arms today. Def a solid 2.5" gain and front sits higher than rear but I like it!!!

danmcw34

Reaction score
nope no discharging or anything, but whom ever does the work will need a few spring compressors and be super careful lots of force trying to compress these.

I just got mine done with upper control arms today. Def a solid 2.5" gain and front sits higher than rear but I like it!!!

When you get a chance could you get some pictures? Maybe in a few weeks again also after the springs settle maybe with another measurement. What uca’s did u go with?