2017 Order guide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea hope cf it differs from the 1 set of autoshow circulation images, though don't recall noticing the shifter or media door in CF, just the pass dash and doors

CF pkg (61C)
Shift Knob
Dash Applique
Door Applique
Media Bin Door

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Extended gas tank is an upgrade on the regular f150. Without looking at those order sheets, is it not available on the raptor?

Buy my truck!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Extended gas tank is an upgrade on the regular f150. Without looking at those order sheets, is it not available on the raptor?

Standard 36 gallon tank on Supercrew, standard 23 gallon tank on Supercab. No optional tanks on either.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Standard 36 gallon tank on Supercrew, standard 23 gallon tank on Supercab. No optional tanks on either.

Lovely. I was hoping they would extend that option to the Raptor. Would be nice to have the 36 on the SCAB. IIRC, Levine mentioned that the SCAB Raptor has the shortest wheelbase of any F150 because it has the 5.5' bed where as the regular F150 SCAB can only go down to the 6.5' bed. Maybe there really isn't enough room for it.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lovely. I was hoping they would extend that option to the Raptor. Would be nice to have the 36 on the SCAB. IIRC, Levine mentioned that the SCAB Raptor has the shortest wheelbase of any F150 because it has the 5.5' bed where as the regular F150 SCAB can only go down to the 6.5' bed. Maybe there really isn't enough room for it.

Yeah me too.

More specifically, the Raptor is the shortest wheelbase Supercab you can buy (I believe 133") since ordinarily the 5.5' bed is only available on Supercrew. The smallest wheelbase F150 remains the regular cab 6.5' bed.

That said, the smallest wheelbase the 36 gallon is available on the regular F150 is the 141.1" on the regular cab, 8' bed and 145" on the supercab, 6.5' bed. So somehow that extra 8" to 12" means Ford has room for 13 more gallons.

Based on that 4 wheeler magazine interview, it seems like the SCAB remains the no-compromise offroader like before. But it seems die-hard offroad guys would want the extra range. Anyway I think it's a dead horse at this point.

Edit, where I'm pulling my figures, if anyone is interested: http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/specifications/exterior/

Last edited:

Shooter10x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck getting an answer on when we can order one? I spoke to two dealers today and was given conflicting information. The dealer I have been working with told me their rep said they could order today, but the dealer has been trying to place an order and can't complete it because there are options missing in the system. The second dealer said that they called their rep and were told that it would be a couple of months before they could place an order.

acg90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any luck getting an answer on when we can order one? I spoke to two dealers today and was given conflicting information. The dealer I have been working with told me their rep said they could order today, but the dealer has been trying to place an order and can't complete it because there are options missing in the system. The second dealer said that they called their rep and were told that it would be a couple of months before they could place an order.

Should be by end of the day.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.06.04 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-07-18 at 2.06.04 PM.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 100

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a tweet back from Mike and he said dealers should be ready to take orders later today. Now who wants a 2013 SCREW with almost 33K miles on it in mint condition?

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

yeah thats me ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter