2017 Ford Raptor: High Resolution Photos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but it appears as though (based on these photos) the '17 Front Wheel Flares sweep back a "LITTLE" bit more than current versions. This would lead me to believe more room to be had if putting on 37's without the rubbing issues some have experienced.

The current Version turns straight down behind the front wheel and has more fender showing between the flare and the door jam:

clutchd-com-2011-ford-f-150-raptor-supercrew-18.jpg

The 2017 appears to have LESS fender showing between the wheel flare and the door jam. It also looks as if it's swept back a bit more behind the tire vs straight down:

2017-Ford-F-150-Raptor-Spy-Photos-106-876x535.jpg

Now that I have them side by side - there is definitely more sweep front and back of the tires. Current version is definitely more defined to straight down.

Last edited:

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, now that we have offish press pics, I think we can finally rest easy knowing we won't have to get that ugly tailgate.

Unless of course they lump it in as part of some mandatory option package. :p

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why are they touting the 12" bigger thing? It's the same length difference as it is now and we've all known a supercrew would be offered? Other than the modes I'm not impressed with the information. New pictures are nice though

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen this walkaround video posted before. White exterior / black interior with orange-ish accents.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Avalanche Gray is offered on the new GT350. I ordered mine in that color but then changed to Deep Impact Blue. AG suits this Raptor very well imo. If they offer the Raptor in Lithium it'll be tough to choose between the two.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are they touting the 12" bigger thing? It's the same length difference as it is now and we've all known a supercrew would be offered? Other than the modes I'm not impressed with the information. New pictures are nice though

I believe last offish press releases only gave numbers on the extended cab, not the super crew. These are the first press figures on the super crew, even though they could have been inferred previously.