2016 Snoball Preparations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone use a set of those traction mats last year at any time? Was wondering if they are worth it. I know there are a few versions like the Smittybilt Element Ramps and the TRED units

I have the smittybuilt ones, they got much use the first night at last years snoball. The concept is great, but tree limbs proved more effective when we had a clusterF of buried trucks with bad iwe's. One shattered into a few pieces in the cold, still keep the one in my truck tho. If you own them, by all means bring em, I wouldn't buy just for this trip though

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What power steering fluids are you guys getting/using?

I keep extra Amsoil Fluids on hand. In a pinch, any brand of ATF will be on.

Click here to donate $5 for a chance to win $500 worth of Rogue Racing goodies!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

sj-CHI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few more items off the list.
Thank you Kmandoske for supplying the radio gear and time saving tips for a pretty painless install.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451922121.926046.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451922167.455976.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451922151.722210.jpg

Also changed my rear ambers to Rigids with an extension bracket. Drilled out the small D ring on my Bakflip and through bolted it in the cover.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451922292.564517.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Friggin rain kept me from drilling my NMO mount and rear ambers this weekend. Hope tonight its nice enough for me to get started. The amp wiring kit I am using to power the 110w Kenwood radio should be here Wednesday so want to have everything else done by then.