2015 Ford F-150 spied in the rain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Do you really think im going to take that post seriously?

you posted articles from 2010..... no shit they hadn't paid it back by that point.

if you're going to debate this, at least try.....

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm sorry, september 2012 is not 2010

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

you like blowing off data that disagrees with you just cause it's only one data point of many I brought up?

Banned
Reaction score
and im sorry, but september 2012 is still 9 months ago. and barely touches on a damn thing about GM's payback situation. so I ignored that one as well.

but good job! keep it up.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
27 billion, almost all of which was not paid back by GM, you must really have a secret hard-on for GM to still defend them on this

Banned
Reaction score
nope. I dont like GM. as ive stated several times.
I simply do not think they are the worst, and then you come in all butthurt that they took your money and havent repaid it back. when in fact they have kept true to the agreement they made with the government.

The government has shares. They can do what they want with those shares. They can sell them, or keep them. Its up to them. not GM. GM kept true to what they agreed to when they received a bailout.

its not GM keeping your money, its the government keeping it in the form of shares.

Maybe you need to read some more recent articles on the subject...

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Feds announce big sale of GM bailout shares - Washington Times

"The Treasury, however, may not recover as much money from GM. To date, the Treasury has made $31.73 billon on GM stock sales, a far cry from the nearly $50 billion it invested in the company. With only a little more than 200 million shares remaining, it is unlikely to recoup the difference."

happy? that's TODAY, GM hasn't done anything to give the money back, the government has had to do everything, and still is owed nearly $20 billion

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

so cause they took the easy way out we should just turn a blind eye to them?

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

night 6.2:wave:, hope you had a good 4th of july, even though you probably don't celebrate it, I have to get up in 4 hours to go graduate from school

Banned
Reaction score
thats today? Today is June 5th?

damn, I get to have my birthday again this year! WOOOO.

so, they have 200 million shares left, they have already made 32 billion dollars back from the 49 billion they paid. that will leave them with 18 billion dollars left. If they hold those shares and wait for the stock to go up a ad more they will make quite a bit back.

even if they sell right now at the current price, they will get another 7 billion. thats 39 billion out of 49 billion. they will get 83% of it back. thats pretty damn good.

no, I dont celebrate an american holiday, do you celebrate canadian holidays? didn't think so.

still in school, so, you're whining and bitching about how much it affects you, and you are still in school..... please, tell me more about how much it affected you.....

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, I'm sorry I hold society to a higher standard than you, even big business should do what's right, even if it doesn't affect me, not take the easy way out, and I didn't want to assume you didn't celebrate, I'm sure there are plenty of people in Canada who do, like you assume this argument has enough affect on my life for me to get butthurt over it