2013 Tuxedo Black on Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When we lived in California, we had to buy a car. Found a great deal on a 2 year old leftover. The dealership let us drive it home without having the financing finalized. We paid our down payment and out the door we went. It was about a week before we could get back in there and settle up. We even had our personal bank ready. The dealership didn't care, they had sold our loan to s bank and pretty much washed their hands of it... it was the bank's problem now...

OP - sorry for your loss... glad you are looking on the bright side of things. Keep reading the past reports and past expeditions, you can live through us... :)

Yukon Joe

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hang in there! It won't be long and you can get a nice new shiny 13!! I'm planning on ordering one next year when I get my big down payment ready! Until then, I'll hang out on FRF!

OP
OP
G

grngobln

Reaction score
Ya Nosbusa that's what I thought too. I suppose I could have fought them, but no big deal, I will get another one after the 1st of the year. I really wanted a blue one anyways so it's going to work out.

Fred, me too. I don't think they are in the business to take vehicles back, but what do I know....

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That doesn't seem right! Especially now b/c the dealer is going to lose money. Not sure if you will find a buyer for a "new" raptor with 1800 miles on it! I know I'd be asking questions and wouldn't want to be anywhere an actual new price for it! Sorry to hear about that and it's good you are remaining positive. We all know that tux black is faster though, not blue!! haha

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya Nosbusa that's what I thought too. I suppose I could have fought them, but no big deal, I will get another one after the 1st of the year. I really wanted a blue one anyways so it's going to work out.

Fred, me too. I don't think they are in the business to take vehicles back, but what do I know....

I guess you could always send a friend in to make an offer for $10K less than what you were going to pay...if they accept it then have him assign the contract to you..there is the additional $10K they wanted from you...not that you want a truck with $1800 miles that was beat to hell...Ha Ha