2012 Raptor commercial

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTRay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's looks like Ford is trying to re-market the Raptor to the mud bogger crowd. They also only jumped the Raptor in this video once and hardly anything worth noting. So I'm a little suspicious, Ford may be trying to down play the Raptor's capabilities enlight of the recent warranty claims. The defense of a lot of those claims was based on Ford original marketing videos and magazine testing that showed the Raptor doing remarkable things. That is just one person's opinion.

RobertM

Reaction score
Great commercial! 541.gif

The new wheels look fine IMO

2012wheels.jpg

"Front video camera operates only in off-road mode at speeds of 15 MPH or lower"

2012frontcamera.jpg

Guess it would still be pretty easy to use as a parking aid then. smiley.gif

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RobertM, good catch! Now I'm saddened by that fact. Gonna have to press that little bastard of a button every time I need it.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well then I guess that finally settles it lol. Needs to be off road mode, which makes sense. Hopefully it's not a full dance of buttons to do though. Earlier it said it's selectable through the 4.2" productivity screen. So I assume ORM has to be hit, then selected through the 4.2" screen? May be a long endeavor just for a quick tight parking spot lol. Hope it'll pop right up with ORM hit and under 15mph???

Hood graphics seem to be the same to me??

As mentioned the cutthrough to the paint isn't there on "RAPTOR", which I really liked, but I'll hold final judgement till I see mine. I can see where they ditched the cut through for easier application and better durability with less edges to peel up. The new hood grapic is supposedly textured to match the black plastic pieces too though. Look closely in the pics and you can see a textured finish on the new hood graphic too.