2012 fox shocks low miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2012 Fox (Stock) shocks for sale. FRONT AND REAR with rear guards in good condition. no leaks or problems. $900 buyer pays for shipping. THIS IS FOR BOTH ONLY! 4K ish miles on them. located in New Mexico. FRONTS ARE ON TOP PERCH

Attachments

• IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0653.jpg
    IMG_0653.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what shocks are you guys going with? what are the benefits of going with diffrent shocks and last but not least which type of shock did you go with at what cost.

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see, you are giving a huge bulk discount by buying all four. LOL

The Fox OEM shocks are great for most drivers. If you really plan to drive a lot harder than the typical driver, then you can't go wrong with the big three vendors.

Fox, Icon, King - but your moving to an entirely new price bracket. There are several write ups on the different brands.

Personally I went with Icons, but I also couldn't afford the RPG-tuned Fox shocks.

OP
OP
pickles1298

pickles1298

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here I went with Icon. defiantly not as plush as the stock foxes on the street..but then again I didnt buy them for the street!!!:alone:

as far as price for aftermarket ...thats a whole different deal!:console: