2011 Supercab Raptor, Phx AZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really, really, really, hate to sell my Raptor but there are some other things happening in my life that justifies the sale of my baby. I need to get in to a newer F250 for towing purposes. Anyway here is the low down as I really dont need to do the raptor sales pitch to you guys here.

I am the second owner, first being my brother in law that ordered it new in 2011. He only took it in the dirt a couple times and in the sand dunes once around camp. He was **** on not hurting the thing thats for sure! I have had it out to the dunes a bit more but nothing hardcore. I have never even jumped the thing and absolutely never had it in the mud! I hate mud with a passion!! Long story sort its had a very very light offroad life with most of its miles on the pavement.

It only has 29k miles and has been parked in a garage its entire life. Luxury package, 6.2L, Sony sound, Ingot silver, Spray in bedliner(not ford), 35% tint, Tuffy lock box in the rear, the only option it does not have is the sunroof and trailer brake controller, oh and no graphics. I replaced the tires with OEM take offs about 3-4k miles ago due getting nails in both rear tires that could not be repaired. Adult owned and never smoked in. Its always ran full synthetic oil in it from the day it was new. Anyway here are some pictures

Asking 43k and Ill include a 20" and 40" rigid e-series light barand located in Phoenix Arizona. Pm me for more details or setup a time to look at her[/COLOR]

-D922-4342-BC11-6EF7B47750F2-3749-0000048D8425B9B3.jpg

IMG_2247_zpsb2a0fcb7.jpg

IMG_2242_zps9aae7212.jpg

IMG_2246_zpsee6a3f34.jpg

IMG_2240_zps8b0e6eb2.jpg

F-1EA0-4F65-9D6F-488181152536-888-0000010FDE973FEB.jpg

IMG_2245_zps88fc837a.jpg

IMG_2243_zps82ac384f.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
forgot to mention Ill do a free perch adjustment if the new owner so desires. Its at the stock setting currently.

OP
OP
D

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
44k and Ill include the 20" and 40" rigid e-series light bar

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still available, been looking at trading it in which would be a shame considering its nicer then every other used raptor Ive seen on the lot

zebt66

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have more pictures? Like where the cabin connects to the bed, some of underneath the truck? Also are you negotiable on the price at all?

OP
OP
D

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have more pictures? Like where the cabin connects to the bed, some of underneath the truck? Also are you negotiable on the price at all?

I can take more sure, The frame is not bent if thats what your wondering. I never even remotely drove it off road hard enough to accomplish that. Also none of the skids are bent either. ill get some more pics of that. any other specific areas ?

PM your email or phone number for texts if you want. Ill take some more pictures tonight when I get home.

Im adjusting my price to 43k(blue book is 45k) and including both light rigid light bars and tuffy lock box with that price as well. Much lower and its going to be better for me to just trade it in and save the taxes on another vehicle then sell the light bars separate to make up the difference.

OP
OP
D

DieselD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like this is SPF(sold pending funds)

Its a sad day for me but something I had to do. Looking forward to the next gen raptor and saving my pennies so I can pick one of those up when the time comes!

Status
Not open for further replies.