2011 super crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asib2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a 2011 tuxedo black screw with everything but graphics. They are asking 48,000 for it with 6,000 miles. Is that a good deal. Right now I own a 2010 Raptor scab.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
I paid 50,500 on Dec 28 2010 for the same truck because I needed a truck *RIGHT NOW*. I had no vehicle and had to buy one in fiscal year 2010 and Ford wouldn't release my ordered truck due to PCM hold no matter how hard Randy tried to get hold of it. This was a new truck, purchased at a dealer about 60-80 miles away from me (had to call a lot of dealers). No orange exterior/interior, no graphics, but all other options. 48,000 for a 6k used screw at the end of the model year = NO THANKS.

IMO, order a 2012 through Randy. It'll only be a tiny bit more expensive and you'll get a new truck with all the neat new goodies (front camera, torsen front diff, etc). Sure it'll be more of a wait, but you already have a SCAB so don't worry about it.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO, order a 2012 through Randy. It'll only be a tiny bit more expensive and you'll get a new truck with all the neat new goodies (front camera, torsen front diff, etc). Sure it'll be more of a wait, but you already have a SCAB so don't worry about it.

I would absolutely agree!