2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Crew Cab In Full, Four-Door Glory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
Carissa said its a few inches too long she doesn't need something that big and my Raptor is the perfect size....

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Agreed. I've spoken with several folks that have said "If only I could haul my kids around..."

I hauled 3 other guys around the other day (of which I was the shortest at 5'10") and they all said they were comfortable. The rear seat depth is only an inchish different. My sons rear facing car seat fits great. How big are these kids people are hauling?

While it is good Ford is responding to what the customers tell them they want, I hate to see a product diluted. Product dilution is how the off-road capable SUVs we used to have became the cross-overs of today.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hauled 3 other guys around the other day (of which I was the shortest at 5'10") and they all said they were comfortable. The rear seat depth is only an inchish different. My sons rear facing car seat fits great. How big are these kids people are hauling?
Weeeellll I dunno about the size thing being an issue. But having been an uncle now several times over, some how some way the 'dads' of the family are all ending up in minivans. Reasons? Car seats in and out, strapping youngins in to those car seats, opening the back independent of the front... would those dads have ended up in the SuperCrew Raptor instead of the minivan? Probably not... but it sure makes the 'second new car' discussion a whole lot easier to have with the wife, me thinks.

OUTCAST

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011_ford_f150_svt_raptor_crew_cab.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5577486/2011-ford-f+150-svt-raptor-crew-cab-in-full-four+door-glory

Is that a silver one I see?

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Its amazing what a few inches will do........

And Jules just summed up the story of my life. but anyway....

that thing looks terrible. one of the main reasons I like the Raptor is the short/wide, mean stance it has. That thing looks like the Family Truckster.