2011 Crew finially off the dyno

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I finally got my truck off the dyno with a tune that is safe, reliable and one that I am happy with. My build includes Kooks Long tubes with ypipe and QTP cutout, procharger and a custom tune. We played around with it alot to make sure it was driveable and quick. We raised the idle a little bit, changed the downshift points but didnt touch the redline. There is plenty of room to build on this and we will continue to play.

Truck made a safe 524.07 rwhp and 501.80 tq

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting 500+HP to the ground...priceless! Well, in this case I'm sure it was costly but worth it to you. I do wonder what your MPGs will be but after spending that much for added power I suppose MPGs wasn't your top priority :D

I always thought getting 500HP would be a good number (with the SCab) - since you have a SCrew it's even more helpful.

Here's what the Procharger website says:

"Once again, ProCharger is first-to-market with 100% complete, air-to-air intercooled supercharger systems for the high-performance 2010-11 F-150 SVT Raptor trucks. The HO Intercooled ProCharger System for 6.2L (shown above) and 5.4L SVT Raptors trucks produces an outstanding power gain on otherwise stock engines running high quality pump gas with just 8-9 psi of intercooled boost. 6.2L Raptors produce more than 600 HP, while the 5.4L 3V Raptors produce 500+ HP. HO Intercooled Tuner Kits and higher boost levels are available for modified engines.

Industry-exclusive features of the ProCharger 6.2L Raptor truck kits include the proven and patented, self-contained ProCharger D-1SC supercharger, large front-mounted, 3-core air-to-air intercooler."

http://www.procharger.com/Ford_Raptor.shtml

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Getting 500+HP to the ground...priceless! Well, in this case I'm sure it was costly but worth it to you. I do wonder what your MPGs will be but after spending that much for added power I suppose MPGs wasn't your top priority :D
That is a common misconception with F/I. If you drive like you have sense and aren't going to max boost at every chance your MPGs is relatively unchanged.

@OP very cool. Do you have a new short block on hand? Despite what Hennessy is doing 500-550ish HP has proven to be the max of Ford's non-forged N/A rotating assembly but then again it could have rods equal to the strength of the GT500's so who know. I have no doubt you can pump a lot more air in to that 6.2L. IIRC those heads out flow Yates D3 heads.

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
mpg is not that big of a concern. in all reality I drive 3 miles per day. under normal circumstances the mpg does not suffer. if you stuff it high into the rpm band of course you will see diminished mpg

frogslinger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To piggyback off of Tank...

a lot of modern FI systems may actually improve gas mileage...

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed, volumetric efficiency is improved by FI and if tuning is done appropriately then mileage can be improved significantly. This is why we are seeing a lot of mainstream car companies move to FI (Ford has Ecoboost, BMW has their new TT engines including M versions, Benz's latest AMG engine is TT...).