2010 oem wheels and tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Name: Dan
Price: $900 for rims and tires /// $500 jut or tires
Conditions: local only please willing to meet half way if reasonable. Must have Paypal, no tpms included and read below for the rest please

I am currently awaiting my method nv's which are due to arrive sometime in early march. I have a great deal on some other tires but need cash to buy em... I'm selling the tires first which if the buyer is willing I will have them Paypal me so I can buy the tires to put on my oem wheels then once my methods come in swap the tires and tpms and give them the wheels. It's a lot to explain which is why I'd rather sell locally so we can meet up easier, but this is a screaming deal from what I've seen on here... All I want is $900 for everything wheels and tires all you would have to do is re mount the tires once I get my methods to replace my oem... If your confused then this probably isn't the deal for you but to a local of Travis afb/Vacaville/Fairfield Ca this is great.

Details: rims are mint, not a scratch on them and very well taken care of. Tires have 22k miles but have Been properly rotated every 4500-5000 miles when I get my oil changes. I can take actual measurements but I've compared to newer raptors with less mileage and mine has more tread. Never been off road other than mud puddles once and no chunks missing from he treads. If this is something a SERIOUS buyer would like to talk about please PM and ill shoot you my cell.

Thank you for looking and I hope we can make a deal!