2/21 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 5 October and quickly received a VIN and build date of 29 November. That lasted for about a month and was then rescheduled to 24 January. I tried looking up my VIN on the F150 GEN14 site yesterday and it no longer comes up, so I called FP and was told that my new build date is 21 February. I'm just praying that my current vehicle holds out until then.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 5 October and quickly received a VIN and build date of 29 November. That lasted for about a month and was then rescheduled to 24 January. I tried looking up my VIN on the F150 GEN14 site yesterday and it no longer comes up, so I called FP and was told that my new build date is 21 February. I'm just praying that my current vehicle holds out until then.
Good luck man. Many of us are in the same boat. I am thinking we will get them by summer. VIN is key but you might want to find alternative transport cause if not you might just be disappointed.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Misery loves company. Unscheduled Clean MY22 on 10/18, no VIN, etc. I feel like starting a Google Sheet. Order date, Retail/Dealer, Priority Code, General Options, dealer mark up amount, and we internet sleuth this process.

Not that this matters to those here as I'm new. I sold my 2011 F150 to CarMax before the tranny blew in August. Ordered a Tremor (which did show up last week. . . LFG!) but realized that was a half measure of what I wanted. Ordered the Raptor. When the first MY22 crew got the 11/29-12/20 build date I felt good. The following week when it all fell apart I found this on Craigslist. I was stressed because I had no truck and now I'm sort of just aloof. I want a Raptor, I hope I get a Raptor, I'd like it sooner than later but now I'm not pissed every Thursday when I do not have a build date or VIN.

So, that google sheet?

IMG_1037.jpeg

Stan G

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone should update this thread that says "MY22 - 2/21 Squad" I had a heartattack that my 2021 wasn't delivering until Feb.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Misery loves company. Unscheduled Clean MY22 on 10/18, no VIN, etc. I feel like starting a Google Sheet. Order date, Retail/Dealer, Priority Code, General Options, dealer mark up amount, and we internet sleuth this process.

Not that this matters to those here as I'm new. I sold my 2011 F150 to CarMax before the tranny blew in August. Ordered a Tremor (which did show up last week. . . LFG!) but realized that was a half measure of what I wanted. Ordered the Raptor. When the first MY22 crew got the 11/29-12/20 build date I felt good. The following week when it all fell apart I found this on Craigslist. I was stressed because I had no truck and now I'm sort of just aloof. I want a Raptor, I hope I get a Raptor, I'd like it sooner than later but now I'm not pissed every Thursday when I do not have a build date or VIN.

So, that google sheet?

View attachment 332765
There’s already a tracking sheet.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s already a tracking sheet.

Well there you go!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members