2/21 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsimon77

Reaction score
I was 1/24, then 2/21. This information is coming from my dealer. I still can’t get the website to give me any information. I have my VIN but I’m not totally sure what my order number is? On the screen shot from the dealer which I think is from his system I see “Selected Order: 8650XXXXX” and a Retail number: R0XX. I’m not gettin any kind of email communication at all. What the best way to get set up so I can track this on my own?

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was 1/24, then 2/21. This information is coming from my dealer. I still can’t get the website to give me any information. I have my VIN but I’m not totally sure what my order number is? On the screen shot from the dealer which I think is from his system I see “Selected Order: 8650XXXXX” and a Retail number: R0XX. I’m not gettin any kind of email communication at all. What the best way to get set up so I can track this on my own?
The information you need is on the build sheet and is listed as Order Code on the upper right side. Its a 4 digit number only. (xxxx)

I have a proper vin and order code but have yet to be able to track anything. I may have got moved from February back to January but I didn't bother chatting with FP about it. I have an 801a keeping autostart and stop along with power tech package. It seems as if all power tech packages might be moved back to 1/24.

AJT221

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with FP this morning and was bumped to 2/21 build week as of now. Was originally build date of 1/24 then 2/3 then 2/8 then 2/12 and now no specific date but rather 2/21 week. I guess just have to see where it goes from here lol

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with FP this morning and was bumped to 2/21 build week as of now. Was originally build date of 1/24 then 2/3 then 2/8 then 2/12 and now no specific date but rather 2/21 week. I guess just have to see where it goes from here lol
Yeah, I had Feb 4,6,11 and 16. I do t even want to call.

jjws1968

Reaction score
I had a build DAY of Tuesday February 22. Was feeling good. Then received my email Friday night at 11:30pm that I was now move to a build week of 2/28. So here we go again. But it was only a one week bump at this point so we shall see.