1st Raptor from PA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What a crazy coincidence... I almost bought the used Supercab Raptor there at Louden (fly in and drive home) before I found one much closer late last week.

Just picked it up today and just got home. Would have been funny to have been there at the same time picking up our new rides!

OP
OP
Tin Can Rap

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! What a crazy coincidence... I almost bought the used Supercab Raptor there at Louden (fly in and drive home) before I found one much closer late last week.

Just picked it up today and just got home. Would have been funny to have been there at the same time picking up our new rides!

Loudon Ford was about a 3 hour drive for me, they had the Raptor on their lot awhile; got it at a modest $500 under sticker, but they gave me 9k more for my trade then any of the local Ford dealers in PA; made it well worth the trip and near msrp sticker. Seemed like a nice little country dealership, and they had several Raptors.