18" XD Monsters 35 x 12.50 18 Nitto Trail Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok

If XD made these in 17" version I probably would have stuck with that size. After alot of contemplation and forum reading I decided to go for it. We have mostly mud and not much "desert" here in Florida so I figured the loss of travel would be of minimal impact. This setup definitely fills the wheel well better and they are much beefier, if you will, than stock. Very aggressive look in my opinion. Performance wise, they feel a bit heavier and stopping distance has increased, I believe, because of the block tread design.

I am fortunate in the fact that this truck is 16 months old and I have 11000 miles on it. I would have probably went a different route on tires if it were a daily driver as well. I will also say that this truck was a head turner with the stock setup but it really gets attention now. Enough yappin...oh and sorry about the quality of these pics plan on getting some better shots and reposting soon but heres what I got now.
View attachment 1856View attachment 1857View attachment 1858

DB06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely looks like FL with that green in in the photo and I think Oak trees in the back. See you did what other FL raptor owners have done (tint the windows). Those wheels/tires look great.