17x8.5 Rotiform Forged Beadlocks $4500.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17x8.5 Rotiform Forged Beadlocks $4000.00

As I have listed my Raptor for sale I no longer have a use for these wheels.

17x8.5 Rotiform beadlocks
Cut out of forged wheel blanks
Low offset. I believe et 5. I can measure if it's a big deal.
Powder coated black bronze. Appears black or very very dark bronze/brown
Never had tires mounted on them. I was going to run 37's come spring but plans change.

These wheels are one of a kind. Real deal beadlocks. Custom made to fit raptors. Will fit f150's as well. I would suggest pocket flares to not have too much wheel over hang with f150.

Look up Rotiform raptor to see a different wheel style in the same size and offset.

You "may" see knock offs of these in the future but these are the originals. ;)

I'll try and upload pics but at this time all I have is my phone. Please text me for pics of the wheels or if you're interested.

Now 4000.00. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Cory 250 315 7189

Last edited:
OP
OP
GhostInTheMachine

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in BC Canada yep. I get around all over western canada. Would happily meet by a border on my side or pretty well anywhere in Alberta or BC.

Yes 4 wheels only. I could have more made Im sure but they will never be mass produced by Roti.

D

Deleted member 12951

Would have to admit, those are some kick ass wheels but man you definitely pay for that one of a kind beauty.

OP
OP
GhostInTheMachine

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm open to offers. Also I'll happily ship anywhere. I still have the original boxes.

Also these wheels come with flat center caps. The pics from my craigs add dont show that.

2012 supercharged raptor for sale as well.