17x8.5 Rotiform Forged Beadlocks $4500.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
17x8.5 Rotiform Forged Beadlocks $4000.00

As I have listed my Raptor for sale I no longer have a use for these wheels.

17x8.5 Rotiform beadlocks
Cut out of forged wheel blanks
Low offset. I believe et 5. I can measure if it's a big deal.
Powder coated black bronze. Appears black or very very dark bronze/brown
Never had tires mounted on them. I was going to run 37's come spring but plans change.

These wheels are one of a kind. Real deal beadlocks. Custom made to fit raptors. Will fit f150's as well. I would suggest pocket flares to not have too much wheel over hang with f150.

Look up Rotiform raptor to see a different wheel style in the same size and offset.

You "may" see knock offs of these in the future but these are the originals. ;)

I'll try and upload pics but at this time all I have is my phone. Please text me for pics of the wheels or if you're interested.

Now 4000.00. I'm open to reasonable offers.

Cory 250 315 7189

Last edited:
OP
OP
GhostInTheMachine

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in BC Canada yep. I get around all over western canada. Would happily meet by a border on my side or pretty well anywhere in Alberta or BC.

Yes 4 wheels only. I could have more made Im sure but they will never be mass produced by Roti.

D

Deleted member 12951

Would have to admit, those are some kick ass wheels but man you definitely pay for that one of a kind beauty.

OP
OP
GhostInTheMachine

GhostInTheMachine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm open to offers. Also I'll happily ship anywhere. I still have the original boxes.

Also these wheels come with flat center caps. The pics from my craigs add dont show that.

2012 supercharged raptor for sale as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc