17" fuel trophy wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobbyb

Reaction score
thought i would share for those wondering. 17" fuel trophy toyo ATII 35x12.50 they ride great. love the tire way better than the BFG's

Attachments

• raptor1.jpg
    raptor1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 147
  • raptor2.jpg
    raptor2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 163
  • raptor3.jpg
    raptor3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 117

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice setup, had the Toyo AT2 on my F-150 before switching up to the BFG AT. They do ride nice and the warranty is amazing

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have any side shots of the whole truck? Thinking about this setup but with the M/T's.

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
Have any side shots of the whole truck? Thinking about this setup but with the M/T's.

Here's mine if it helps
RaptoratSlashX2_zpsab5fb24c.jpg

Basically it comes down to this, if you like Method's but don't want to run the same name as everyone else with a Raptor get the Fuel's, cause no one know's this company and everyone think's their Method's

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here's mine if it helps
RaptoratSlashX2_zpsab5fb24c.jpg

Basically it comes down to this, if you like Method's but don't want to run the same name as everyone else with a Raptor get the Fuel's, cause no one know's this company and everyone think's their Method's

This is true. My thoughts exactly.