$15k ADM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbreath

Reaction score
Time to call out these ADM dealers by name. $15k at Herb Chambers in MA. I have a local dealer who swears they will never charge ADM - I’ll wait for their allocation (and I know it may be a while) before I reward the ADM dealers. Will never buy any car at any price from Herb Chambers.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folsom, Future Ford of Roseville and Sacramento are terrible. I sold my Gen 2 to Roseville 3 months ago. They flipped it quick for a good profit.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Time to call out these ADM dealers by name. $15k at Herb Chambers in MA. I have a local dealer who swears they will never charge ADM - I’ll wait for their allocation (and I know it may be a while) before I reward the ADM dealers. Will never buy any car at any price from Herb Chambers.
Crying here isn't really going to change anything. Take it to social media, Yelp, or Google reviews. You need to inform people in your area, not people here that already know what they are doing.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crying here isn't really going to change anything. Take it to social media, Yelp, or Google reviews. You need to inform people in your area, not people here that already know what they are doing.
This is true

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on spreading the word via review sites, social media, etc. But it's helpful here as well. I live in MA and would love to order a 2022 37" at MSRP. And I now know not to even bother with Herb Chambers.

Not too surprised to hear though. I was shocked to see their service charges (Audi) were consistently 20-30% higher than the next authorized dealer in NH about 30 mins away. That ticked me off when I found out.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed…social media has a much GREATER reach and impact. Especially if you go in and write negative reviews on their Facebook pages … sometimes it works even better than trying to email them directly as they can’t hide from it.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed…social media has a much GREATER reach and impact. Especially if you go in and write negative reviews on their Facebook pages … sometimes it works even better than trying to email them directly as they can’t hide from it.
Yup, I am waiting to burn my old dealer for ADM until I take possession from my new dealer at MSRP. Once I have keys in hand, that first dealer that I bought 4 vehicles from is going to experience the full wrath of my keyboard fury.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We still like to hear about it! Cry away, my friend!
nt%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F6%2F2018%2F03%2Fdawson-2000.jpg

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We still like to hear about it! Cry away, my friend!
View attachment 319560
Do we though? Seems like 85% or more of dealers are charging ADM. Do we want to list them all? How about the ones that are dealing at MSRP for some, but ADM for others? Do we list those? What is the point here?