10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thomasfoxworthy

Reaction score
They definitely can. That's what mine did yesterday. Stay on them until they do it.

Saw a few 2021's at my Dealer last night when I was getting paperwork signed, Rear differentials completely rusted

Was hoping to get plastidip and fluid film on it before that could happen but ******* me right?

yours at your dealership yet?

i will probably bother my sales guy every day until this thing gets picked up from the rail yard, especially knowing @RogueAdvisor's dealership went and got his for him

knowing this thing is 20 minutes away and is sitting in a train car is so painful lol

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer just texted me and said "your trucks on the ramp awaiting shipment, should mean its about to get on the convoy"
It's the first time he's texted me an update so I am hoping their little system shows movement today and i'll be shipping out soon!
Great news! I am betting it gets rail to Lordstown OH, then picked up there. I think that's how mine went.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the Houston folks, what is the approximate amount of time from Rock Island, IL to the Houston rail yard?

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great news! I am betting it gets rail to Lordstown OH, then picked up there. I think that's how mine went.
That's such a strange route. I know my sticker says convoy but I feel like I would have left by rail already since I've been waiting almost 40 days now since being built. I have seen guys from NJ get on a rail to Chester PA, which would make more sense as it's only an hour from my dealer.

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's such a strange route. I know my sticker says convoy but I feel like I would have left by rail already since I've been waiting almost 40 days now since being built. I have seen guys from NJ get on a rail to Chester PA, which would make more sense as it's only an hour from my dealer.
Forgot you were that far east... you are probably right. I wasn't expecting rail at all.

Cotaco

Reaction score
yours at your dealership yet?

i will probably bother my sales guy every day until this thing gets picked up from the rail yard, especially knowing @RogueAdvisor's dealership went and got his for him

knowing this thing is 20 minutes away and is sitting in a train car is so painful lol
Not at the dealer yet.. but i just weaseled a little info out of Union Pacific to get confirmation it was in fact at the final destination. Would be an insane Friday present if they can get it. I'll hound my sales guy

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the Houston folks, what is the approximate amount of time from Rock Island, IL to the Houston rail yard?
Mine made it from Blue Island, IL to Pearland, TX (Received Status) in 7 days.

There was a "Delay - Conveyance Mechanical Failure" on the 4th day of transport, so maybe a day or two could have been shaved off as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter