10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does Unscheduled clean mean the order was never placed and dealer actually doesn't have allocation?
Unscheduled means your order is not scheduled and clean means you have no issues for it not to be built. Even with priority code 1, it seems strange ur order hasn't been scheduled because zone reps can change those codes. Maybe ur dealer didn't have a allocation.

TwoBit

Reaction score
My estimated delivery updated from 01/21 to 01/31 today. :893Chainsaw-Smilie-

It's frustrating since it's been sitting less than 30 miles from the dealership since 01/20.

AND LOOK AT THAT! 200 PAGES! :rolleyes:

It's in Pearland right? Does that railway allow the dealership to come pick it up?

Mine was up north in Westfield and they didn't allow that. But the dealership marked it hot and it was delivered soon afterwards. Here's hoping you get yours soon!

OP
OP
CACRaptor

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's in Pearland right? Does that railway allow the dealership to come pick it up?

Mine was up north in Westfield and they didn't allow that. But the dealership marked it hot and it was delivered soon afterwards. Here's hoping you get yours soon!
Unfortunately, No. The railyard won't allow us to come pick it up.

Raptor18Actual

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I leave ya'll for lunch at 195 pages and come back to 200+. I am extremely disappointed that @KevoUsmc didn't get the 1991st post to get us to 200

My dealer just texted me and said "your trucks on the ramp awaiting shipment, should mean its about to get on the convoy"
It's the first time he's texted me an update so I am hoping their little system shows movement today and i'll be shipping out soon!

Hope so! But I've been on the ramp awaiting shipment since October...

Cotaco

Reaction score
Saw a few 2021's at my Dealer last night when I was getting paperwork signed, Rear differentials completely rusted

Was hoping to get plastidip and fluid film on it before that could happen but ******* me right?