10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LPZML

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update….after the tracker changed my eta to 2/13 this morning, I called FP, and they tell me that my truck is in a CSX rail car at a rail yard 30 miles from my dealer. If it takes 19 days to make it the last 30 miles to the dealer, I’m gonna lose my mind.
we need some of what they are smoking

Syberspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my truck. Wow... just wow. I know you have all heard it, but I will say it again... IT IS WORTH THE WAIT.
I can't believe how much better the power delivery and shift strategy is. Night and day compared to my 2020.
Sport mode almost anticipates when I want to shift up or down. The automatic rev match downshift is awesome. Normal is much better as well.
The truck just feels more connected and complete from a driving experience, if that makes any sense. I never felt as if I needed to modulate the throttle much to get it to do what I wanted and it seemed to always be in the right gear. Shifts seem much smoother overall.
Handles very well, and even though I have a 37, it is still nimble feeling for such a large truck. They got the suspension right.
Exhaust... well, much much better as most of you have heard.
There were several times I was ready to jump and get another truck. Very glad I didn't.
Can't wait for all of you to experience yours. Just hang in there!!

I will post some pictures once I have it cleaned up.

DillyDally

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my truck. Wow... just wow. I know you have all heard it, but I will say it again... IT IS WORTH THE WAIT.
I can't believe how much better the power delivery and shift strategy is. Night and day compared to my 2020.
Sport mode almost anticipates when I want to shift up or down. The automatic rev match downshift is awesome. Normal is much better as well.
The truck just feels more connected and complete from a driving experience, if that makes any sense. I never felt as if I needed to modulate the throttle much to get it to do what I wanted and it seemed to always be in the right gear. Shifts seem much smoother overall.
Handles very well, and even though I have a 37, it is still nimble feeling for such a large truck. They got the suspension right.
Exhaust... well, much much better as most of you have heard.
There were several times I was ready to jump and get another truck. Very glad I didn't.
Can't wait for all of you to experience yours. Just hang in there!!

I will post some pictures once I have it cleaned up.
Is it worth a year wait though, because seems like it’s trending that direction