10/11 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
amazing thank you!

I must be computer illiterate. I can build and engine or gearbox with the best of them, cannot get a simple tracker to work.

Hey at least it is build!
If it makes you feel better, mine isn't working either. I tried pulling it up on a couple different browsers with the same result...nothing.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it times out and you only get so many tracker requests. Mine starting not working after the 546,287th time I tracked it.
I check a few times a day, morning afternoon and when I get off work. Haven't really had an issue except for the random times it's been down for everyone. I also check palsapp, ford inventory and my dealer's website to see if maybe it shows up on there in case it's shipped without the tracker updating. It's been a long 30 days from finished being built

Duck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just got off the phone with my sales guy, and my truck is on the ramp as well awaiting shipping apparently.

at least the tracker is inaccurate? lol

the zone rep theory has merit to it, especially from what i just heard as well @DillyDally

Finally moved to "Built" on 1/14. Dealer says system shows released from plant with ETA of 2/7 now. Window sticker hasn't been updated since 1/11

bprsnt

Reaction score
I have never been able to track my 37 order from October and I've tried dozens of times.
In the Ford chat back in December the truck order exists........no updates. :mad: